Saturday, June 11, 2011

How to beg my teacher for an A?

I'm a freshman in community college. I had some hard couple of semester. I don't know what happened. But I soon realized my mistakes, and I am now more determined and motivated than ever. I am trying to transfer to UCLA with a 3.7 and Honors Program with a Anthropology major next year. Because of my past mistakes, I had to retake 2 classes and i need to retake one more in the Fall. This semester I was kinda unfocused in the beginning, but I start waking up and doing better. I am taking 5 classes right now. The problem is, I am getting a B in English and Business class. I forcasted my future grades, and I know the only way to get to a 3.7 is to turn one of those B's into an A. The problem is my final's were today, and I know I got a B in both class. I am have been seriously bugging out for 2 months because of my GPA. I need to know how to ask my teacher to change my grade. This isn't a joke. This is my life. I need my teacher to change this one little grade for me. If I don't get into UCLA my life is over. I need advice on how and what to tell my teachers. I really need this.

No comments: